By placing an order fulfilled with payment through our website / telephone / email, you are legally entering into binding contract with us, Shahi Foods Pte Ltd/Shahi Maharani North Indian Restaurant, RCB number 199600166C.
- Due to the perishable nature of the products, please store all sweets in the refrigerator and consume within 3 days from date of purchase. The expiry for savouries will be indicated – these need to be kept in an airtight container.
- Subject to actual stock availability, item may be replaced with alternative flavours. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded the amount paid.
- All orders placed online needs a minimum of 3 working days unless otherwise advised, for it to be fulfilled. Working days exclude Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays.
- Only orders that are fully paid will be processed.
- Each batch of goods may differ as every sweet is hand made.
- Cancellations, Refunds & Exchanges
- Full refund will be given for a cancellation of order with a minimum of 7 days written notice.No refund will be given for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
- As we are selling perishable products that must be stored properly, once delivered, the product cannot be returned / exchanged unless the product is defective (spoiled). We will only refund the amount if within 24 hours of delivery (from the restaurant), the product is returned to us. An email with a picture of the spoiled sweets should be submitted beforehand.
- The sweet box must be in its original condition when returned. If a refund has been requested, the money will be returned using the same mode of payment that was used to pay for it.
- Credit card refunds will take at least 7-10 days.
- Our liability with any product purchased through our site / email / telephone is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product.
- Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to honour our orders / obligations under our contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
Force Majeure events include any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in
particular (without limitation) the following: Epidemic (eg: covid / quarantine / closure orders), strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial
action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation
for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, or another natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railways shipping,
aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications
networks; or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our operations will have to be suspended for the period of the Force Majeure event. Refunds or postponements of orders will be offered,
and every affected order will be taken care of. Thank you for your understanding.